In order to lose that extra bit of weight successfully, one needs to be mindful of the calories one consumes.
The calories you get from the foods you eat and the beverages you drink and they all contribute to weight gain if you consume more calories than you need.
Neither tea nor coffee will melt belly fat; this is one of many nutrition myths that can derail your weight-loss plan. But both of these beverages can contribute to a reduced-calorie diet, to help you lose weight and belly fat, when you drink them without any added sugar, milk or cream.
Adding additional sweeteners can cause diabetes, increased cellulite and skin problems.
To achieve better results, we advise you drink ample amounts of water and Red Tea throughout the day, as Red Tea has many benefits.
There’s a reason for belly fat, and weight gain in general: too many calories consumed and not enough of them expended, or “burned,” in the energy output.
In other words, cut down on that sugar!
Tea: Why You Should Drink Red Tea Instead
Did you know?
- A brewed cup of tea without sugar contains 2 calories
- A brewed cup of tea with 2 tsp of sugar – the tea is now 32 calories
- Sweetened, bottled tea contains 120 calories (10 fewer than a regular Cola)
Coffee: Why You Should Drink Red Tea Instead
Did you know?
- A brewed cup of coffee without sugar contains 2 calories
- A brewed cup of coffee with 1 tsp of sugar – 51 calories
- Adding skimmed milk takes it up to 56 Calories
- On the other hand, a 20-ounce serving of some gourmet coffee drinks, made with whole milk and whipping cream, can give you up to 700 calories, almost all from added sugar and fat.
Belly Fat: Why YOU Need Red Tea
Sweetened beverages contribute to additional weight gain. This is why it is highly recommended to stay away from sugary and caffeinated drinks during your weight loss journey.
Whilst many dieticians and fitness experts recommend Green Tea for Weight loss, studies have shown that one gains more from consuming Red Tea.
Find our more about how Red Tea can help you melt away your belly fat.